To move idea(s) between your pages, just follow these steps:
- Move your mouse over your idea and click “Move To” link
- Select the target page you want to move
- Click “Move” button and confirm your request.
Once you confirm, your idea will be moved to the selected page.
To move multiple ideas, simply follow these steps:
- Move your mouse over ideas and click “Select” link
- Repeat this process for every idea you wish to move
- When you select at least one idea, action links will be displayed at the bottom:
- Click “Move selected idea(s)” link and select the target page.
In order to rename your idea page, select the page you wish to rename. The name of the page will be displayed on the top left:
Move your mouse over page list and click “Rename this page” option:
Enter the new name for your page and click ok:
That’s all. Your page will be renamed after clicking “OK” button.